MassMutual Denied Your Disability Claim?
Mass Mutual insurance company didn’t become a Fortune 500 company by paying claims. They make billions of dollars by charging for disability insurance coverage and then denying every claim they can get away with. Unfortunately, Mass Mutual frequently denied disability claims wrongfully, leaving many people who suffer from long-term disabilities without much-needed disability benefits. You have probably paid for disability insurance coverage for years through your employer and now, when you need them most, the Mass Mutual has turned their backs to you, treated you poorly and left you in a desperate situation.
Don’t give up! With the help of Mehr, Fairbanks & Peterson Trial Lawyers, there is hope. We will stand up to Mass Mutual for you. We won’t let them walk away from your disability claim if it was wrongfully denied. Call us today to get started. There is never a fee until we win your case.
A Denial Letter from MassMutual
Receiving a denial letter from Mass Mutual after making a valid disability claim can be heartbreaking and may create a huge financial burden on you and your family. However, a Mass Mutual denial letter does not mean that they won’t have to pay your disability benefits. When you receive a denial letter from Mass Mutual, it is time to contact a disability lawyer from Mehr, Fairbanks & Peterson Trial Lawyers.
You should also contact us if Mass Mutual does or requests any of the following:
- Requested field visit(s) by a claims manager or claims examiner
- Challenged your credibility or the credibility of your claim
- Appeared to completely disregard your disability policy or your eligibility for benefits
- Requested a massive amount of paperwork multiple times
- Claiming to have never received your documents
- Failing to respond in a timely manner when contacted about your valid disability benefits claim
- Unreasonably delaying processing your claim
- Requiring you attend a Functional Capacity Exam (FCE) or Independent Medical Exam (IME)
- Canceled your benefits after submission of the proper monthly Disability Progress Report
Contact a Disability Lawyer Now
The outcome of your case will likely be better if you contact a disability lawyer early in the claims process. Mass Mutual will try to cloud the issues to justify the denial of your disability claim. Our disability lawyers can bring clarity to your case and show its validity. We will fight to get you the benefits you deserve. Call us today.