Phil Fairbanks is a partner with Mehr, Fairbanks & Peterson Trial Lawyers and has been with the firm since 2007
He is a graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Law, where he was on the editorial board of the Journal of Natural Resources and Environmental Law. Mr. Fairbanks has worked closely with Austin Mehr for the past seven years and throughout his time has acquired legal skills, experience and knowledge that are used in every case. Mr. Fairbanks keeps a reasonable caseload to ensure that he has the time to devote to each case.
- University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Kentucky, B.A. in Finance, Summa Cum Laude, 2004
- Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Life insurance
- Employee benefit claims for short-term disability and long-term disability insurance
- ERISA claims
- Personal injury
- Homeowners Claims
Mr. Fairbanks graduated from University of Kentucky College of Law, where he was on the editorial board of the Journal of Natural Resources and Environmental Law. Before attending law school, Phil studied Finance at the University of Kentucky and graduated Summa Cum Laude.